Fraserburgh Academy's guiding principle is to help all of our pupils to develop their talents and skills.
This will allow them to live fuller lives and contribute more to a productive and diverse society.
Specifically, the aims of the Academy are:
- to promote high standards of attainment;
- to develop personal and collective responsibility;
- to provide stimulating and challenging courses;
- to provide a structured, caring and safe environment for all;
- to link effectively with parents and the local community;
- to provide equality of opportunity for all.
The school will achieve these aims through implementation of school policies.