1. to provide, within a secure and caring environment, a balanced and coherent range of stimulating and structured educational experiences which:
a) take account of the needs of individuals in order to promote the highest levels of achievement consistent with each child’s abilities.
b) take account of the physical and emotional well-being of each child.
c) prepare children for life in a dynamic society.
d) foster creativity and ambition.
2. to promote good citizenship through self-discipline, self- reliance and consideration for others and the environment.
3. to teach children to appreciate and value cultural diversity.
4. to foster sound working partnerships with parents, carers and the wider community.
5. to promote and support professional development for all staff.