Newburgh Mathers Primary School aims to maintain and improve the quality and standards of caring, learning and achievement for everyone.
In so doing we will:
- Provide and deliver a curriculum which gives breadth and balance.
- Encourage each child to reach his/her full potential.
- Provide opportunities for quality learning which meet pupils’ needs at an appropriate pace.
- Provide for the emotional physical and social needs of individual pupils by encouraging positive attitudes in a caring and supportive environment.
- Instill in the pupils and staff a sense of identity and pride by creating a welcoming ethos where each person, understands what is expected of them and by involving our parent partners and the wider community.
- Provide the resources which enable us to be a quality school .
- Have effective leadership.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment as is possible for all adults and children within the school.