Westhill Academy - Aims
We aim to:
• Provide and deliver a balanced curriculum for all pupils giving breadth and progression.
• Encourage each pupil to maximise their attainment in all areas.
• Provide a stimulating learning environment by careful planning, a variety of learning and teaching approaches, through differentiation and appropriate assessment and reporting.
• Provide for the emotional, physical and social needs of pupils in a caring and supportive environment.
• Give pupils and staff a sense of identity and pride by creating a welcoming ethos where all are included.
• Use all available resources effectively to create a safe and secure environment for the maximum benefit of all pupils and staff.
• Lead and manage the school effectively for the benefit of pupils, staff and parents.