About our School
Our buildings are pleasant, south facing and with their own enclosed playgrounds. There is a large playing field enclosed by banks, mature trees and hedges and a nature area and pond. There are six infant classrooms and a nursery class in the building, together with a large hall and kitchen. Wide corridors and a small group room provide additional teaching space.
- We value and respect each child and adult whatever their gender, race, culture, religion or abilities and we expect each child and adult to do likewise.
- We foster each child's creative, moral, social, physical, intellectual, emotional and aesthetic development.
- We help each child to develop a sense of his or her own worth.
- We create a secure and stimulating environment where children will find happiness and satisfaction in their work and play.
- We praise rather than blame, reward rather than punish, expect good rather than bad and work towards the best in all things. We believe that this school is a good place to be a child and all of our policies build on that belief.