purpose built nursery which offers your child:
A warm, inviting and safe environment
Hands on curriculum
Excellent play facilities
and a strong foundation for learning.
Nursery Manager: Nikki Cannon
St Thomas More Day Nursery, Park Lane, Peterborough, Cambs, PE1 5JW
Tel: 01733 569708
We offer a fun and exciting Foundation Stage Curriculum that challenges the children to explore and use their senses providing exceptional care in warm and safe environment.
We are a well resourced nursery providing a hands-on curriculum.
A wide range of exciting equipment is available to encourage the children to play together happily including our outdoor play area which is well equipped with a log train, sand pit, a nature area and space for bikes and trikes.
We recognise the children's needs and provide a variety of activities throughout the year.
Bookings now being taken for children aged 3 upward.
Funding available depending DOB and address
Lunch Time 11:30-12:30
Break time & Lunch time
We have snack times at Nursery, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. We ask that parents send a piece of fruit for this time. Each child will be given free milk to drink (or water).
If your child is staying over lunch time, their labelled lunch box will be in the cloakroom until needed. Please do not send fizzy drinks or glass bottles to Nursery with your child for lunch. Cartons and cordial drinks in named containers may be sent. A drink of water is always available.
For the Nursery to:
· Provide a curriculum that offers an exciting and different approach. To catch the children’s interest and enthusiasm by using a variety of activities and resources. To entertain and provide an environment that is fun yet challenging and active.
· Plan activities to promote emotional, moral, spiritual; and social development alongside intellectual development.
· Encourage respect for others, social competence and a positive disposition to learn.
· Promote equal opportunities in all areas of learning.
For the children to:
· Develop spiritual and moral values.
· Begin to know about their own cultures and beliefs and those of other people.
· Show care and concern for others, living things and the environment.
· Show an interest in the world in which they live,
· Continue to be interested, excited and motivated to learn.
Uniform is worn in the Nursery:
· Royal blue sweat shirt with Nursery Logo £7.95
· Grey trousers £11.50
· Grey skirt £9.50
(All can be purchased from John Lewis in Queensgate)
· Light blue polo shirt £7 for a pack of two (Available from BHS in Queensgate)