We want to enjoy our learning and make good progress.
We have agreed not to spoil other children’s learning.
I will help by:
1. Using the appropriate voice levels during lessons.
2. Paying attention when required.
3. Doing as my teacher requests.
4. Talking respectfully to my teachers, helpers and classmates.
5. Doing my tasks to the best of my ability.
6. Asking for help when I need it.
7. Developing my learning skills and encouraging others.
8. Using equipment responsibly.
9. Leaving my place only for useful reasons.
10.Respecting other people’s space and belongings.
11.Behaving in a way that does not disturb others.
My teacher has agreed to help by:
1. Being enthusiastic and making lessons as enjoyable as possible.
2. Helping me to understand and improve my learning skills.
3. Telling me when I have done well.
4. Listening to my ideas and my questions.
5. Giving me responsibility and helping me make choices.
6. Encouraging me to have a go at new things.
7. Trying to stay calm when things don’t go well!