Other facilities include:
We all benefit when everyone values good behaviour
- A general assembly hall
- A large purpose built sports hall with changing rooms and showers
- Rooms for music, Art and Design Technology
- A spacious library with computerised facilities
- A computer suite containing 29 networked computers
- Four landscaped outdoor areas equipped with play apparatus and furniture relevant to each age range.
- Learn what good behaviour means;
- Learn to care for themselves and others;
- Learn the value of relationships;
- Develop self confidence;
- Do as well as possible in their work.
- Can teach effectively without interruptions;
- Can meet the needs of all the pupils;
- Can make positive contact with parents;
- Can develop good relationships with all pupils.
- Feel confident that their children are growing personally, socially and academically;
- Know that their children will receive support when they need it;
- Feel welcome to discuss their child’s progress in a positive atmosphere.