Welcome to Vauvert Primary School
At Vauvert Primary School we aim to provide a happy secure environment in which children
enjoy learning. Staff work together to ensure that the children in our care gain the best possible
start to school life. In partnership with yourselves, we look forward to giving your child an
exciting and stimulating education.
- To improve the quality of life within each child; to encourage them to exercise the
maximum of responsible autonomy in themselves and others and to behave in a
controlled manner at all times in spite of external pressures and/or influence.
- To provide a safe happy atmosphere where each child feels able to develop and grow at
their individual rate.
- To develop a positive enthusiastic attitude towards learning.
- To encourage the growth of self confidence, independence and self esteem.
- To instil respect and tolerance of others irrespective of gender, race, religion and way of
- To communicate clearly and to listen attentively with politeness and respect.