Welcome to Bollington Cross C E Primary School
Our school has successfully educated many generations of Bollington children being first opened in 1845. The main school building is an attractive Victorian design, modernised and in excellent repair and decoration.
- There is one classroom housed in the main building and a large private nursery unit.
- A spacious new building was opened in January 2004 that houses four classrooms, a canteen, hall and large atrium. The school has extensive grounds.
- There are two halls which provide a natural focus for school activities, being used for assemblies, physical education and drama.
- There are two hard surface play areas suitably organised for both quiet and more active play activities, a large adjoining sports field and a soft surface play area.
- An area called 'The Hollow' at the back of the school contains woodland, meadow land and a pond.
- This area provides a natural resource for environmental and scientific study.