Welcome to Broken Cross Community Primary School
The History of Broken Cross School
There has been a school at Broken Cross for over 150 years. The school moved to its present
location on Parkett Heyes Road in the 1950's. Infant and Nursery buildings were added to the site in the 1970's.
As plans for a new building become reality, the life of the school is due to turn full circle with education returning under one roof from Nursery through to Year 6 . Building work is due for completion in August 2001. Click on the artist's impression below to view the School's past and future plans.