Welcome to Cronton C E Primary School
Our mission is:
To provide a wide range of high-quality educational and life experiences so that the children can attain their full potential within a happy and Christian environment.
Cronton C.E. Primary School is situated near the centre of the village of Cronton. The oldest part of the building is thirty-nine years old, and consists of a hall, seven traditional classrooms, and a separate purpose built nursery.
Over the past years, three classrooms and a nursery have been built to accommodate the increasing number of pupils A suite of rooms was built in 1994 which includes a school office, the secretary's office, a staff room/ small group room and a toilet suitable for use by persons with access difficulties. This suite has been extended recently. In the past year, two classrooms have been extended and a Special Needs room built.
School values include:
- Telling the truth
- Keeping promises
- Building up self-esteem
- Respecting the beliefs, rights and properties of others
- Acting considerately towards others
- Helping those less fortunate and weaker than ourselves
- Taking personal responsibility for one’s actions
- Self discipline
- An inclusive school community, supporting those with special needs