Welcome to Dallam Community Primary School
We strive together to fulfil the potential of
every individual, giving our children the
skills required to succeed.
- We value the contributions of all concerned
in the education of our children at Dallam Primary School.
- We provide a stimulating environment in which our children feel safe and secure.
- We recognise that all children have talents. To nurture each child’s potential through the development of self-esteem and self confidence by valuing each child’s contributions.
- We encourage respect for everyone, enabling our children to be aware of not only their own need, but the needs of others, thus ensuring equality of opportunity for all children.
- We aim to provide opportunities where learning is valued and developed for all members of our school community.
- We develop education as a partnership. We welcome and involve parents, governors and all concerned in the education of our children, in the achievement of our vision.
- We provide a curriculum that not only meets the demands of the National Curriculum, but provides experiences for our children that are motivating and meaningful.
- We work together to raise standards of achievement for our children.
- We prepare our children to take a positive role in their future learning, beyond Dallam Primary School.