Welcome to Huntington Community Primary School
We are a friendly and successful school with an experienced staff committed to maximising your child’s potential, academically, personally and socially. We are a Community Primary school for children aged 3-11 which includes a 26 place mornings only nursery class. Full time children are at present accommodated in seven chronologically grouped classes.
As a school we believe strongly in the educative partnership between parents and school and as such welcome parents into school. There is a thriving P.T.A. and supportive governing body.
The Main Aims of the School
- To promote the highest possible educational standards, to recognise and provide for individual needs and to reinforce positive standards of behaviour.
- To ensure that a complete and appropriate curriculum of high quality is offered to each child so that he or she develops a range of skills and forms positive attitudes which are sustained and monitored by evaluation of teaching and learning.
- To make efficient use of the resources – human and financial – available to us to enhance the children’s experiences.
- To provide for and enhance the spiritual, moral and cultural development of pupils, raise their awareness of moral values and foster respect for others.
- To involve parents in children’s learning.