WELCOME TO REDBROOK
The children, staff, Headteacher and Governors offer a warm welcome to Redbrook Primary School.
At our school, the parents and the community work together to create a safe and stimulating atmosphere where children enjoy learning. Our main emphasis is on high standards of teaching and learning, which is reflected in the children’s achievements.
The school has achieved the following awards in the last three years, Investors in People, DFES School Achievement Award, Quality Mark for Basic Skills, Healthy Schools Bronze Award and Kitchen of the Year Award!
We offer a curriculum which is broad, balanced and which will develop the creative, physical, emotional, spiritual as well as the intellectual skills and talents of the whole child.
Parents are encouraged to be partners in their child’s learning, there are many opportunities to become involved in the school community. We hope you will get involved in helping your child towards a better future.
This web site will help you find out more about Redbrook Primary School. It has information and data about all aspects of the school and we hope you will find it useful. We welcome personal visitors to the school by prior arrangement.
Underpinning the aims of the school is the statement that the school seeks to provide a safe, welcoming and caring enviroment for everyone who enters the school.
* To recognise the individual needs of every child.
* To develop each child`s intellectual, spiritual, moral, social and physical potential.
* To encourage children to value and respect the beliefs, opinions and feelings of others and to care for the school environment and the wider community.
* To offer a variety of teaching methods and classrooms which are organised to encourage independence.
* To provide access to information and communication technology to enable children to explore, analyse, exchange and present information responsibly, creatively and with discrimination.
* To sustain and nurture each child`s natural curiosity and develop learning through first hand experiences wherever possible.
* To provide a broad-based curriculum which is stimulating, interesting and relevant.
* To encourage parents to take part in their child`s learning, the life of the school and its governance.
Our After School Clubs
At Homework club, we do our homework and then, if we have time, we play games.
At Games Club, we play sporting games.