Our Aim is to provide an educational experience within a caring community in accordance with our Catholic Faith.
Specifically we aim:
1. To provide a broad and balanced curriculum which fulfils the requirements of the Northern Ireland Education Order;
2. To develop each individual child spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically, so that by realising his/her potential he/she can have an appreciation of his/her self-worth;
3. To promote and maintain the Catholic ethos of the school whilst developing respect and tolerance for other creeds.
4. To establish and maintain acceptable forms of behaviour within a secure and well-ordered school environment by encouraging self-discipline and mutual respect for all members of the school community;
5. To foster a positive attitude and help develop a challenging, resourceful and independent approach to learning;
6. To promote a positive sense of self-worth and self-esteem in each pupil and teacher
7. To encourage our parents to play a supportive role in the life of the school;
8. To teach children to be aware of and to take care of their environment;
9. To develop in our pupils, skills, attitudes and values necessary for adult life.