The college provides a thoughtful, carefully structured programme of academic and personal development, balancing the interests of pupils, with the obligations of the Northern Ireland Curriculum and the needs of prospective employers. We emphasise a high level of academic achievement, in a wide ability range and the acquisition of qualifications and personal skills necessary in our modern society.
The curriculum is based on the principles of breadth, balance and relevance, so that our pupils receive a well rounded education in their early years before they specialise in the senior school.
Key Stage 3
- English, Maths, Science
- French, Art, PE, RE, Music
- Personal & Social Education, IT, Business Studies
- History, Geography, Technology, HE
Key Stage 4
- English, Maths, Science - Single Award
- Religious Education, Physical Education, French, Careers Education
- Art, Business Studies, Child Development, English Literature
- Geography, Home Economics, History, Music
- Business Information Technology, Physical Education, Religious Education, ICT
- Science - Double Award, Technology, Motor Vehicle Studies