The overall aim of our school is “Excellence”. Related to our overall aim are the subsidiary aims: to develop pupils spiritually, academically, socially, personally, vocationally and physically. The process which is critical to the achievement of our aim is Teaching and Learning, and also the enabling processes of Pastoral Care, Raising Standards of Achievement (STAR) Programme, Involvement of Parents and the community, Training and Development, and the Effective Management of the School Budget.
Underpinning the critical and enabling processes are our core values which are as follows:
- We strive for excellence and continuous improvement.
- We strive for truthfulness as embodied in our school motto of “Truth” by upholding Christian values and being committed to living them out in our daily lives.
- We value our pupils and their parents and strive to meet their needs by providing the highest quality of education through developing pupils, spiritually, academically, vocationally, personally, socially and environmentally.
- We value our colleagues.
- We value the contribution of all parents and the community to the educational process by actively involving them.
- We strive to provide value for money.