1. To provide a stable, caring, happy atmosphere which will promote a positive attitude to learning and offer a broad range of appropriate educational experiences. ( National priority 2 )
2. To provide a well-balanced, stimulating curriculum to meet the needs of every child thus ensuring every pupil reaches his / her highest level of academic achievement. ( National priorities 1, 3, 5 )
3. To ensure that each child is valued as an individual in his / her own right regardless of race, gender, religious belief or disability; to ensure fairness and consistency for all in St Clement�s. ( National priority 4 )
4. To make pupils feel an important part of school life and be proud of their work and achievements in school and the wider community.
5. To forge good links between home, school, community and the church. ( National priority 4 )
6. To foster in our pupils a sense of understanding and tolerance towards others. ( National priority 3 )
7. To prepare pupils socially, emotionally and educationally for later life by developing their self esteem, self confidence and encouraging them to assume responsibility for their choices. ( National priority 5 )