Chaddesley Corbett Endowed Primary School!
We extend a warm welcome to our school website which we hope you will find informative and enjoyable.
Chaddesley Corbett Endowed Primary School is a new school within the Wyre Forest, building on the successes of the First School, and serves the rural community between Kidderminster and Bromsgrove.
Your child’s education and well-being are central to the work of our school. We have high expectations of standards, achievement and behaviour and our aim is to provide a rich, exciting and enjoyable education. This is line with our vision of ‘Excellence, Enjoyment and Enrichment for All’. The children are well supported in their learning and development by an experienced and committed team of staff, governors and parents.
We hold the National Healthy Schools Award, and the Eco-Schools Gold Award. These quality marks support our ethos to provide our children with every opportunity to develop as fully rounded individuals, and responsible citizens of the future.
We have an active PTA who support the school through fund-raising and a range of events and activities that bring the whole school community together.
We hope you enjoy exploring and learning from this exciting extension to our school environment.
Mr James Hawthorn, Head Teacher.
Our School Vision is:
· For children to be inspired and highly motivated to enjoy their learning through the provision of a rich and balanced curriculum
· To maximise the development of each child’s basic skills in Literacy and Numeracy
· For our children and staff to be e-confident and e-competent
· To be able to solve problems through creative thinking
· To enjoy and progress through challenge and enquiry across the curriculum
· To develop the skills to communicate confidently to a range of audiences and through a range of media
· That children develop the skills necessary to research relevant information
· To develop in children the skills to become independent learners
· To encourage our children to be well-organised, self-motivated and responsible for their own actions
· That each child is expected to develop social skills to become a responsible, caring citizen
· To promote respect for the world around them and an appreciation of environmental issues
· For children to feel safe and secure within school
· To nurture the expectations of mutual respect for others in and out of school
Links will open in a new window
These take place during the day throughout the Summer term and up until the Autumn half term.
After School Swimming
Available at a cost of £3 per session, payable in advance for the half term. This charge is reviewed annually.
It is absolutely essential that for Health and Safety reasons we have parental support for every swimming lesson. If no parental support is forthcoming we will not be able to swim. Please offer assistance if you can and ensure that your police check form has been processed.
(Details of how to complete this process are available from the school office).
It is most important that your child's teacher is fully informed of any medical condition which could affect their participation in swimming lessons.