For children aged between 3 months and 4 years.
- By application form available from the admissions’ secretary.
- Attendance by sessions or full time.
In the main Nursery, children start in the Caterpillar Class at two and a half and progress to the Butterfly Class at three and a half. We would be pleased to welcome you to spend time in the Nursery with your child prior to starting.
The Baby and Toddler Unit is open for 50 weeks of the year (excluding bank holidays) from 8.00 a.m. (or 7.30 a.m. by prior arrangement) until 6.00 p.m.
The Nursery is open for 48 weeks of the year (excluding bank holidays) from 8.00a.m. (or 7.30 a.m. by prior arrangement) until 6.00 p.m.
Lower School Admission
For girls and boys aged between 4 and 11.
- By application form available from the admissions' secretary
- By written assessment and interview.
Senior School Admission
For girls aged between 11 and 16 years.
Assisted places available.
- By written assessment, interview and report from current school Scholarships and Holy Trinity.
Sixth Form Admission
For girls aged between 16 and 18 years.
Scholarships and Holy Trinity Assisted places available.
- By appropriate qualifications at GCSE, interview and report from current school.
Sixth Form students are encouraged to become more independent and self motivated in preparation for higher education and future careers. The school works closely with parents who are kept fully informed of progress and achievement.