Curriculum Statement & Aims
At Kempsey Primary School we aim to provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment, which allows every child to develop. We encourage an ethos of co-operation and respect for each other. We offer a welcoming and positive atmosphere where high expectations of academic achievement and behaviour are held.
Our School Aims
We want our children:
- to develop all aspects of their character, particularly self-esteem, self confidence, self discipline and respect for others.
- to feel assured that the school cares for them and about them.
- to strive for excellence and realise their full potential.
We want our parents:
- to become partners with the school, recognising their responsibilities, working together and feeling their contribution is valued.
- to become actively involved in the life of the school and the education of their children.
We want our curriculum:
- to be broad , balanced and appropriate for all children.
- to give equal access and opportunity to every child regardless of gender, special needs or cultural background.
- to provide a range of active learning experiences and encourage children to develop their intellectual curiosity and initiative.
Open Prospectus with Adobe Acrobat .pdf of School Prospectus.