Welcome to the Bulford Church of England Primary School Web Site
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our site.
Bulford C.E. Primary: ‘Learning and Friendship’
THE GOLDEN RULES
These are displayed prominently throughout the school, in the hall, in every classroom and the playground. They are reproduced here so that you will be able to help reinforce them at home and support our policy of good behaviour.
• Do be gentle: don't hurt anybody.
• Do be kind: don't hurt anybody's feelings.
• Do listen: don't interrupt.
• Do work hard: don't waste your time, or other people's.
• Look after property: don't waste or damage it.
• Do be honest: don't cover up the truth.