The School Uniform
We have a uniform in school because......
- It gives a shared identity
- It is comprised of practical and comfortable garments
- It gives a working atmosphere to the school
- It is easy for parents and teachers to monitor
- It reduces the pressure on parents to buy expensive fashion garments to wear in school
The uniform consists of...
- Maroon sweatshirts or cardigans bearing the school logo
- Grey and White polo shirt bearing the school logo (optional). Plain white polo acceptable
- Grey or Black girls skirt or pinafore
- Grey or Black smart trousers
- Smart sensible footwear
- Red checked cotton summer dresses
PE kit consists of Blue/Black shorts, White T-shirt and Black plimsolls.
The following items can be purchased from the school office at reasonable prices.
- Sweatshirt £8.50
- Cardigans £10.50
- Polo Shirt £6.25
- Book Bags £2.95
- PE Bags £2.25
The out-of-school activities we offer vary as the year changes. Clubs that have been offered over the last year are as follows:
- Cycling Proficiency
- Board games/Chess
- Nature/Bird watching
- Maths can be fun!
Extra-curricular enrichment is very important to us and we will continue to find as many ways as we can to broaden the choices that we can offer to the children.
During the school day we also try to make time for enrichment to the curriculum. We do this by aiming to teach creatively at all times so that the children always participate in interesting lessons. We try to vary our teaching styles and approaches so as to cater for children with all kinds of learning styles. We make the school a colourful, vibrant and exciting place to be. We aim to install a love of learning in all children and find ways to access a child's particular strengths and interests