Welcome to our website.
We are proud of our school and hope you will enjoy finding out about what has been happening. We also hope it will be a useful source of information about us.
It is quite a new site so please be patient while we populate our pages!
Learning for Life
Gomeldon Primary School aspires to be a safe, welcoming and inclusive learning community in which everyone is valued, supported and encouraged to succeed at all stages in their learning journey
- To encourage and support everyone to believe in their ability to succeed.
- To provide a safe environment in which everyone is able to learn.
- To develop an inclusive, welcoming community in which everyone belongs.
- To help learners to become independent and self regulated.
- To create a learning community in which relationships are unconditionally positive, respectful and genuine.
- To provide a carefully planned, creative and reflective curriculum.
- To develop the potential of every learner: physically, spiritually, socially and morally.
- To inspire learners to be risk taking, resilient and resourceful.
- To have fun when learning.
- To recognise, value and develop individual strengths and aptitudes.
- To instil a lifelong love of learning.