Here at Greentrees Primary School we aim to:
- To provide an enriching experience in which learning flourishes and where achievements are celebrated.
- To provide an innovative and stimulating curriculum.
- To enable children to become independent, life long learners, who know how to succeed.
- To respect and value all members of our school’s community regardless of ability, aptitude, gender or race.
- To nurture all aspects of personality - intellectual, emotional, creative, physical and spiritual..
- To challenge all children according to their individual needs, so that they achieve their true potential academically, physically and socially.
- To work in close partnership with parents.
- To put ‘Emotional Literacy’ at the heart of the school’s ethos and curriculum.
- We encourage caring, harmonious relationships between all members of the school’s community, thus ensuring that standards of behaviour are high. We believe that behaviour has a huge impact on the quality of life, and as adults it will have a more important influence than economic progress on the individual’s happiness. All adults are role models.
- To enable children to take their place in society with confidence, able to cope with the changes the future will bring – through resilience, resourcefulness, reflection and reciprocity.
- To create good citizens who are self reliant, but able to contribute to the wider and global community.
- To develop people who have a concern for the environment.
- To create happy and healthy individuals.
Links can be cycled through with the TAB key. Access keys are listed here.