The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
* To provide a safe,caring environment where all children
and staff are equally valued and happy.
* To encourage respect for other people, and teach honesty,
tolerance and consideration.
* To ensure that each child has full access to the school’s
activities regardless of the differences of race, gender,
religion or ability.
* To develop a balanced curriculum capable of constant review
and evaluation and which can respond to the changing needs
of a modern society.
* To develop the whole child so that they leave our school as
confident, independent learners and creative, critical
* To enable pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability
to question and argue rationally, to develop individual
responsibility and self-discipline and to apply themselves to
mental and practical tasks and physical skills.
* To build self-esteem and inspire individuals to have the
confidence to make positive contributions to school life.
* To value and secure our partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
Click here to download it as a Word document
Be polite, honest and kind to
Treat others and their belongings
as you would like yourself and your
belongings to be treated
Walk quietly around the school
Look after our school and keep