Monkton Park Primary School aims to offer a high quality education in a caring environment which will encourage excellent standards of all round achievement and behaviour.
I am proud to be the Headteacher of this school which offers a very committed team. As it moves from strength to strength, the children, staff and governors all continue to strive to work together to make the school one which is constantly improving.
We aim to ensure that all children feel happy, secure and fulfil their potential, whatever their strengths and weaknesses. We aim to celebrate success and learn from any mistakes that might be made along the way.
If at any time you feel that your child is not succeeding at school or appears unhappy, please do not hesitate to contact your child's class teacher or me. I hope that by working closely together, your child will be happy and develop socially and academically and will benefit considerably from being a pupil at this school.
If you are interested in sending your child, or children, to the school, you would like to visit us, or have a tour around please contact me.
I hope you find the information in our website helpful and informative.
The school colours are red and grey with a mole logo. Parents are asked to promote the wearing of sensible, comfortable school clothing. We do not accept any extremes of fashion or hairstyle.
The school uniform with the embroidered logo is obtainable from Stronghold and Sportzform in Chippenham.
Children should not wear any jewellery to school which might endanger themselves and others. Children having pierced ears may wear a pair of stud type earrings, which should be removed for physical education and swimming lessons.WINTER UNIFORM
- Red sweatshirt / V-necked jumper or cardigan.
- White or grey shirts / blouses with collars.
- Grey school trousers, dark grey cords, grey skirts or grey pinafore.
- Dark suitable footwear.
- Grey school trousers or shorts.
- White cotton or polo shirts.
- Red and white gingham dress.
- Black shorts, black leotard or black PE skirt.
- White or red T-shirt.
- Children must change into PE shoes; trainers may be worn for outside activities, bare feet or plimsolls for indoor work.
- Children need a warmer sports top for winter games together with suitable footwear, e.g. trainers or football boots for outdoor games.