At Preshute Primary School we aim to:-
- create and sustain a corporate, caring community
- provide a warm and enriching environment which will enable each child to achieve his/her own full potential in all areas of personal development
- enable all children to develop and acquire the skills, knowledge and attitudes which will allow them to contribute to and benefit from any situation in which they may find themselves.
Emphasis is placed on developing confidence, self discipline, self reliance and initiative so that children are able to accept some degree of responsibility for their own learning and function as assured, considerate and independent young people
Preshute Church of England Primary School
At the heart of our school is the child.
Our school is a partnership between staff, parents, Governors, the local community, the local education authority and the Church, with and for the children.
Together we are committed to:-
- Each child experiencing happiness, excitement and fulfillment in our village school.
- Each child and member of the school community being valued in a nurturing, enquiring and Christian atmosphere of love, acceptance, forgiveness, security and inclusion;
- Each child, and each member of the school community, maximising her of his full potential;
- Employing enthusiastic and well trained staff, providing good quality education through the National Curriculum and beyond.