“ Our purpose is to work together to provide high quality education that develops every child to his or her full potential and equips them for life in the wider world.”
We aim to:
• provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment conducive to effective learning
• involve families and the community in the children’s learning and in the life of the school
• provide high quality teaching, based on high expectations of the whole school community
• provide equal opportunities for all our children and to develop their self-esteem
• provide high levels of expectations both in ourselves and the children through promoting positive self-esteem, evaluation, respect and tolerance
• ensure that our children achieve their full potential in literacy and numeracy.
• develop whole child to full potential.
• value and support the part families can play in their children’s education
• involve the school in the life of the wider community
• nurture a caring attitude and respect for others and the environment.