We want Crawshaw to be an outstanding and continually improving school, providing an excellent learning experience where every young person can be happy, healthy, safe and successful and where no child is left behind.
The Humanities Vision
As a school that specialises in people, Crawshaw will develop students' understanding of human values and attitudes, resulting in individuals who recognise their own potential, respect each other and make positive contributions to society.
- Mutual Respect and Tolerance
- Developing Confidence in One's Own Ability
- Developing One's Ability to its Full Potential
- Valuing the Individual
- Continuous Improvement
- Establishing Self-Evaluation and Review Procedures
- Working Together in Partnership
- Working to Achieve One's Full Potential
- Establishing a Caring and Happy Environment
- Rewarding Hard Work