OUR SCHOOL AIMS
At Shirley Manor Primary School we aim to:
- Provide an environment which is safe, secure, attractive, stimulating and disciplined.
- Cater for the individual through fostering open-mindedness, tolerance, co-operation and a positive independent attitude to learning.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum within which we have high expectations of behaviour and provide intellectually challenging learning opportunities thus enabling every child to achieve their maximum potential.
- Foster partnership between the school, parents and the wider community to promote confidence and a growing sense of respect and responsibility for themselves and others.
- Make the school a model of justice extending the same quality of care to everyone
The School Profile was launched in January 2006 and replaces the Governors' Annual Report. In the profile you will find information about the schools performance and achievements. The Profile shows how well the school is doing and how it compares to other schools locally and nationally.
Click here to access our School Profile.