All Saints School aims:
1. To encourage learning and the development of self confidence by providing a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment in which Christian values are important to the ethos of the school and its teaching.
2. To promote the highest standard in teaching and learning to ensure all pupils receive their legal entitlement and develop their best potential.
3. To promote an awareness of spirituality and so to encourage the development of qualities of feeling, imagination and creativity.
4. To encourage concern and care, through a strong sense of Christian values for all members of the school, the wider community and the environment.
5. To promote habits of good behaviour, courtesy, respect and personal appearance.
6. To nurture links between school, home, Church and local community.
7. To use the financial resources at our disposal to provide good, safe accommodation and surroundings and the best possible levels of staffing and equipment.