This is the main building seen from the playground. It was built in 1914.
On the outside it still looks much as it did when the school first opened.
Inside it's seen a lot of changes.............
The School Library
The School Library has recently been partitioned from the main corridor and it has been completely redecorated.
We have a computerised loan system that uses a bar code reader and thumb-print recognition.