"We want every child in our school to reach their maximum potential, to be happy and confident, adventurous and determined to succeed, ready to become healthy global citizens. We work hard but we have fun!"
- To create together a learning community for children and adults that is high in expectation and challenge and grounded in first hand experience, a community that is self-evaluating and continually striving for improvement.
- To ensure that all adults and children in our school are respected and respect others, their cultures, their differences and their opinions.
- To encourage in our children a sense of care and tolerance and the courage to take responsibility for their own actions
- To secure a commitment to excellent behaviour
- To engage the whole school community in providing a powerful learning environment, rich in creativity and innovation, where we celebrate the achievements of all.
- To work with families and members of the local community to create strong links and to place our school at its heart.
We have a strong staff team with a wide range of talents and a great deal of experience. They are enthusiastic and committed to the school.
The school has positive links with the local community and our open door policy actively encourages parents to work in close partnership with us.
The school is the result of amalgamation in 2005 and as such benefits from the
continuous, progressive learning of a primary school curriculum. Our excellent facilities and extensive site will be enhanced dramatically by a new building opening in September 2006.
For more information on us please see our prospectus.