'The best for each child.
The best from each child'.
· To stimulate an interest in, and love of, learning with each child, working towards their full potential.
· To engender a personal expectation of good working habits and responsibility for quality, meeting the demands of the National Curriculum.
· To ensure that the curriculum is as balanced and rich as possible, stimulating sporting, aesthetic, spiritual, artistic and creative development for each child.
· To engender a sense of pride in personal achievement, in the school, and in Loddiswell, equipping each child with confidence and self-esteem, upon which to build individual achievement through life.
· To equip each child with a clear moral framework from within which to view the world, encouraging consideration of the contributions of others and developing an understanding of the importance of individual differences.
· To provide a safe, welcoming and stimulating environment, with shared ownership between staff, governors, parents and children and to provide a clear and consistent expectation of acceptable behaviour.
· To forge a partnership with parents and families, encouraging wider links with the local community and building successful links with the pre-school and secondary phases of each child's life.