Welcome to Ugborough Primary School
This is a small, friendly school for 4-11 year olds. We believe each child is a special person and needs to be treated with care and respect.
We are a hard working staff, committed to providing your child with an excellent, broad education in a safe and caring environment so that each child achieves his or her full potential. You are the most important person in your child’s life and we will work with you to ensure that your child achieves his or her very best at our school.
We hope that our web site will help you get to know something of the school, but you are also welcome to visit us at any time.
Aims & Ethos
- To enable all children to develop their full potential so that they become responsible, fulfilled and independent adults.
- To develop in children a love of learning that will continue throughout their lives.
- To help children appreciate their place in a global community so that they develop a caring, sensitive attitude to others and to the world around them.
- To offer children a wide range of experiences and opportunities that encourage awe, wonder and spiritual awareness.
We will achieve these aims by:
- Working with parents and the community
- Continually evaluating and monitoring all that we do
- Providing our staff with support and training
- Encouraging the children to take responsibility for their learning
- Celebrating achievement and encouraging creativity
- Ensuring equal opportunities and access to all
- Valuing each individual
- Creating opportunities
- Having high expectations