Our school is situated in Smethwick in the West Midlands. The building was completed in 2005, which is when we moved in. We are a multicultural school drawing on a rich diversity of various local cultural communities. Our school name was inspired by our close neighbourhood football team...WEST BROMWICH ALBION!
We aim to provide and develop a high quality education service responsive to the needs of our children....
* by developing each child to his/her full potential academically, socially, morally, spiritually, and physically.
* by creating friendly, caring relationships between adults and children alike, based on mutual respect and trust.
* by creating a happy learning environment.
* by promoting self-esteem and making each child aware of the richness of his/her own cultural heritage whilst helping him/her to appreciate the multicultural nature of our world.
* by developing an enquiring attitude towards problems and by acquainting the children with the necessary skills in order to pursue them.
* by helping the children acquire the knowledge, skills and concepts required for the 21st Century thus making them independent people, responsible for their own actions.
* by working in partnership with parents, agencies and staff to achieve our aims.