School will aim to:
1. Provide a safe, caring and supportive environment in which your child can achieve their full potential both academically and personally.
2. Provide a balanced, stimulating and well-taught curriculum to meet the needs of your child and to help them achieve National Curriculum targets.
3. Achieve high standards of work and behaviour in the classroom supported by building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
4. Set and monitor appropriate homework based on the homework policy.
5. Keep you informed about your child’s progress in school and other school related matters.
6. Be welcoming to parents and offer you opportunities to become involved in school life.
7. Promote behaviour and attendance policies.
8. Promote fairness and equality of opportunity for all.
9. Create a partnership between our children, their families, school and the community.
10. Provide a happy, caring, creative and enlivening environment that stimulates, motivates and informs.
Parents / Carers
As Parents / Carers we will aim to: -
1. Make sure that our child arrives at school on time and is collected on time.
School begins at 8.55a.m. – Access from 8.45a.m. for a prompt start – all pupils should be in class to start work at 8.55a.m.
School finishes at 3.20 for Infants
3.25p.m. for Juniors
2. Take an active interest in all aspects of our child’s school life
3. See that our child attends school regularly, on time, properly equipped for all lessons / activities and try to take family holidays during school holidays.
4. Always telephone if our child is absent and provide a note of explanation following absence.
5. See that our child completes homework that is set according to the school’s guidelines.
6. Encourage our child to follow the school’s behaviour policy and support any agreed action taken by the school.
7. Attend open evenings to discuss our child’s welfare and progress.
8. Let the school know about any concerns and problems that might affect our child’s work or behaviour.
I will aim to : -
1. Attend school regularly, on time and with the things I need.
2. Be co-operative and be considerate, keeping the school rules.
3. Treat everyone with respect and consideration at all times.
4. Look after our building, it’s contents and surroundings,
5. Do my best at all times.
Together we aim to : -
Support each child’s learning to help them to achieve their best.