We are proud to be an inclusive school and strive to create a safe, caring and happy environment where everybody is respected and valued. The children in our care are afforded every opportunity to achieve their potential both academically and socially. We endeavour to prepare our pupils for the challenges, responsibilities and experiences of adult life. Working together to be the best we can be!
We believe that this mission statement will manifest itself through the following school aims:
The staff and governors aim to work with the wider school community partners to:
· Set high standards for basic skill development to equip our pupils for the next stage in their education and the world of work.
· Develop high expectations and aspirations for all!
· Celebrate achievement, as well as the attainment, of all pupils and foster uniqueness.
· Nurture an awareness of the need for a healthy lifestyle.
· Provide a safe and secure learning environment and ensure our pupils know how to stay safe.
· Provide opportunities for everyone to make a positive contribution to the community and wider world.
· Develop pupil collaboration and cooperation.
· Provide fun and creative learning opportunities, whilst fostering independence and decision-making skills.
· Make sure that all pupils are happy and fulfilled and have a high self-esteem.
· Ensure that pupils understand social responsibilities, know their boundaries and are mutually respectful and tolerant of others.
· Encourage our pupils to take pride in themselves and act in a polite and well mannered way.
· Encourage inclusion in our diverse school and wider community.
(click on the link below to see our race equality policy)
And above all, we make sure that children who attend Jubilee Park Primary School 'Reach for the Stars!'