Welcome to Palmers Cross Primary School's Website.
We hope you enjoy your visit. Please use the menu on the left to find out more information about the school.
Please note that if you are a former student or member of staff you can add your details to our web-site to allow you to contact old friends! Click here to add your details.
50th Anniversary Celebrations:
Last year, Palmers Cross Primary School celebrated its 50th anniversary. Click here to find out more.
Palmers Cross Primary School is in the Tettenhall District, about three miles north west of the centre of Wolverhampton. It has approximately 220 pupils aged between 4 and 11. They are taught by a headteacher, eight full-time teachers and six part time teachers who are supported by five classroom assistants and two clerical and administrative staff.
The school's aims are:
- To provide an effective learning environment in which children can be happy, friendly, caring and hardworking.
- To provide for the needs and abilities of all the people in the school by planning the relevant courses and activities to enable them to reach their full potential.
- To begin to prepare children with the knowledge, skills and attitudes they will need to cope with life in a society which is becoming steadily more complex in its technology and diversity.
- To establish a school ethos which will foster attitudes of tolerance and respect for racial and cultural differences and the principle of equal opportunities for all.
- To improve the school environment and encourage all people connected with the school to take pride in it.
- To take an active part in the life of the community.
The school uniform consists of red or grey jumper or sweatshirt, grey trousers or skirt, white blouse or shirt with a red tie. The skirt can be changed for a dress in the summer as modelled in the photograph.
You can contact the school via the form on this website or at email@example.com.
Palmers Cross Primary School