It is the aim of our school
· To promote a love of learning through the enrichment of all curriculum
· To maximise the development of each child’s basic skills in Literacy and Numeracy
· To be an e-confident community
· To promote a fit and healthy lifestyle
· To nurture a value system in which all members of the school community respect themselves, others and the wider world
· To provide enjoyable, stimulating and appropriate opportunities for learning and teaching
· To recognise and celebrate success and achievement—together
It is the aim of the School to provide our children with a lively and stimulating learning environment and to promote equal opportunities for all children.
Each child is encouraged to have a sense of personal responsibility towards caring for themselves, for other people and also for the world in which we live.
Our School welcomes and encourages the close involvement of parents and other members of the community in every aspect of school life.
The School is committed to:
· the continuing professional development of all staff to support the aims of the school and the individual
· the raising standards and achievement agenda
· promote equality for all through a broad and balanced curriculum