|Our School Mission Statement |
All our staff, governors and partners associated with the school share and work towards the same vision, which is:
‘Together with Christ, striving to achieve the best for every child’
|School Aims |
• to give every child opportunities to grow spiritually and to learn about following Christ'
• to provide a stimulating environment in which each child is given the opportunity of achieving their potential in all areas of learning and experience.
• to foster the development of knowledge, skills, and understanding which relates to national and local educational legislation and advice.
• to monitor the progress of each child and respond to their needs.
• to take the opportunity of promoting Christian influences on the attitude and behaviour of all those connected with the school.
• to encourage the children to adopt a sense of responsibility for their own behaviour, a caring attitude towards each other and a concern for the world in which we live.
• to encourage a sense of mutual trust and partnership between all those connected with the school.