Here at St Michael's, we believe that success is based on a three way partnership between the students, their parents and the staff.
We aim to:
1) To create a stimulating, safe and disciplined environment in which staff and students work to maximum effectiveness in their teaching and learning.
2) To encourage all students to achieve their full potential in all areas of school life, irrespective of ability, gender, ethnic origin, belief, background or disability.
3) To enable all students to develop personal qualities, beliefs and attitudes which make for a fulfilling adult life.
4) To develop in all students a care and concern for the community in which they live, founded upon a belief in justice, truth and equality.
5) To equip students with knowledge and skills that enable them to meet the changing demands of our technological society.
6) To foster a strong partnership between home and school.