|Yew Tree Community Primary School|
|Yew Tree Road, Birmingham,B6 6RX |
Yew Tree Community School Aims To:-
- Plan and implement a balanced, differentiated and relevant curriculum which fulfills the requirements of the National Curriculum and the Birmingham Curriculum Statement.
- Provide a secure and challenging environment in which to recognise the talent and abilities of every child.
- Ensure that self-respect and respect for others lies at the heart of all we do.
- Secure equality of opportunity for all.
- Seek excellence in all aspects of our work and behaviour.
- Encourage children to take responsibility for their environment and understand how they can affect change.
- Celebrate success and provide the security required to support failure.
- Value the positive contribution that parents, carers and the wider community can make to children's education.
- Provide pupils with opportunities to reflect on their beliefs, values and experiences and those of others.
Yew Tree Children Strive To:-
- Increase their knowledge and skills; develop their confidence and ability to take risks - setting their own targets and evaluating the outcome.
- Develop as independent learners to recognise and build on their individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Be as proud of who they are, as of what they can do.
- Be fair and just.
- Improve on their previous best.
- Take responsibility for their actions and understand the actions of others; increase their awareness of environmental issues.
- Make informed choices and take responsibility for the outcomes.
- Share home and school experiences and play a leading role in welcoming their families and the wider community into their school.
- Increase self-awareness; develop positive attitudes towards other people and respect the right of others to hold beliefs different to their own.
primary schools in Aston,
secondary schools in Aston,
schools in Aston